The Mathematics Trainers’ Guild (MTG), Philippines is inviting students, professionals and people from all walks of life with puzzle skills to register now to be official participants of the 14th Philippine Sudoku Super Challenge of which the regional round shall be held in October 2019.
- Register on the form below.
- Answer and cut-out at least 20 original issues of SUDOKU puzzles published between July 29, 2019 to September 27, 2019 in The Philippine Star.
- Bring the cut-outs on the day of the regional round and present them during the registration process.
- The Sudoku contest has NO REGISTRATION FEE.
- Choose your preferred contest venue.
- Participants of the regional round as endorsed only by the respective MTG center coordinator shall be considered OFFICIAL and their names shall be posted in this website: http://www.
Schedule of Sudoku Regional round per venue:
- Tarlac Living Faith Academy – October 13, 2019 • 3:00 p.m.
- KCC Mall Zamboanga – October 5, 2019 • 9:00 a.m.
- SM City Clark – October 26, 2019 • 10:30 a.m.
- SM City Cebu Seaside – October 12, 2019 • 1:00 p.m.
- SM City Baliuag – October 12, 2019 • 1:00 p.m.
- SM City Dasmarinas – October 12, 2019 • 1:00 p.m.